Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday 24 May 2013

I don’t need to stress myself over women… Nigerian Artist KC says


The former Member of KC Presh group Kingsley Okonkwo, whom is commonly known as KC, recently dropped a hit song that is currently being played in various homes, clubs and bars all over Nigeria and beyond.
In an interview, KC, whom used to be a member of the now defunct KC Presh, speaks on his music, his life, his career and his relationship.
Read excerpts of the interview below:
 What inspired you to write the song Limpopo?
Well, it is the same thing that has been giving me inspiration all these years and that is God.  I thank God for His inspiration.
Are we expecting more of that?
Of course Yes! I am still doing some studio works at the moment and by the Grace of God, my album will be dropping before the end of the year.

In my yet to be released album, I have already featured about five artistes and I would be featuring more great artistes for the full album but I do not want to mention names. I want to make a great impact in the music industry worldwide.

Talking about collabos, do you intend to do a song with your one time partner Presh?
Well, I can’t really say for now. But something like that might come up in nearest future.
How is your relationship with Presh like at the Moment?
We are fine and cool. We are still brothers. And that’s it.
What is the meaning of Limpopo?
Limpopo means let us enjoy and have fun. Make we go Limpopo means, let us forget our worries and just have fun.
You seem to be more of a traveler these days, is there any surprise package coming up?
I do travel out for business purposes. You know, we need to make things happen here and there.
How about your family?
My father is late but my mother is still very much alive and kicking. My siblings are all doing well in their respective areas in life. They are all having fun and praying for me. In fact, we all pray for one another.
That is good to know, but I mean your immediate family; your wife and son. It has been long we heard about them?
Well, I truly don’t know about that. I just don’t know what you are talking but for now, I am married to my career.  Every other thing belongs to the past and I am moving ahead. I don’t know about anything about wife, my love and wife is my music.
What is your relationship with Ebube Nwagbo now?
Hmm! You people have started again. I don’t have anything to say about that.
You seem to be a very busy person, how then do you take time to relax?
Hmmm, I do that with my music. Whenever I am in the studio I feel so relaxed. My life revolves around music.
Is there anything you wish to change about yourself?
No really, I really don't think so. I love my life just the way it is.

So what is your best food?
Emm! My favourite food is pounded yam and Nsala soup.

You are a ladies’ man, how do you handle sexual advances from the opposite sex?
I have been controlling them and I will keep doing just that as long as I want to remain in the industry. I don’t need to stress myself over women. God naturally gave me the wisdom and idea on how to handle women.  We are taking care of the situation. Laughs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text