Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday 18 May 2013

I want Rihanna to be My Wife – Wizkid said on an Interview on Volt

WizKid wants Rihanna to be His Wife

The Nigerian Star-boy Record Label Owner Ayodeji Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has revealed on the Volt on Channel O that he would love Rihanna to be his wife. The 'Holla at Your Boy' singer said this when listing his top five wildest and craziest dreams in an intervew.
I would like to marry Rihanna.
I will me loving to wake up in the morning looking in to her face. Wow that will be lovely.
He also said that he would love to have a private jet party with Beyonce, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj in once room.
It could also be recalled that Wiz-Kid once said that he had a crush on Genevieve Nnaji (Nollywood Actress).

LOL...Bad Boy Wizzy!

1 comment:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text